Celebrate freedom, friends and summer! Join us for a pig roast, delicious libations (including craft beers, wine and more), live music and an AMAZING SILENT AND LIVE AUCTION!
Families welcome! Fun activities for the kids!
When: Thursday, July 14th – 6:00pm
Jean Sagouspe, “Coal View Ghost Ranch” (5.3 miles west of Milner, Colorado, on south side of U.S. Highway 40)
AUCTION ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Bear Hunt on private Colorado ranch
- Alaskan Fishing Excursion at Rainbow King Lodge in Alaska
- Romantic weekend for 2 in San Francisco, including cruise on private 50-ft motor yacht around San Francisco Bay, 4 tickets in executive suite for Oakland Raiders home game, limo with driver to/from the game (Attention Broncos Fans! The Broncos play at the Raiders in November!)
- One week stay in condo at Seascape Beach Resort on Monterey Bay
- Football autographed by Peyton Manning
- And many more items (wine, gift baskets, autographed books and more!)
Cost: $75 per person (kids under 12 FREE)
Dress: Jeans with a hint of red, white and blue
The event will go on, rain or shine!
How the heck do I get there?
From Steamboat Springs, drive west on U.S. Highway 40 to Milner. Continue on U.S. Highway 40 for 5.3 miles past Milner. Coal View Ghost Ranch will be on your left (the south side of Hwy 40).
Don’t want to drive? Take our complimentary Alpine Taxi shuttle, departing from and returning to Stockbridge Transit Center in Steamboat Springs (a 25-minute ride each way).
To say, “I would not miss this!”…