- Steamboat Institute reached more than 100,000 people on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with inspiring messages of individual liberty, limited government, free markets and personal responsibility!
- Speakers and panels at our 11th Annual Freedom Conference were televised by C-Span, which has an estimated weekly audience of 9.5 million viewers.
- In addition to the C-Span viewers, the Freedom Conference keynote address by Alan Dershowitz has been viewed on YouTube thousands of times.
- Steamboat Institute‘s Campus Liberty Tour expanded in 2019 with debates on Capitalism vs. Socialism and National Popular Vote vs. Electoral College. We visited campuses throughout Colorado, as well as the University of Texas in Austin and the University of Maryland. Thousands of people attended in person and watched on Facebook Live, while
Our Tony Blankley Fellows past and present – Tom Rogan, Jillian Kay Melchior, Hadley Heath Manning, Kelsey Harkness Bolar, Philip Wegmann, Amber Athey, and Saagar Enjeti — appeared on national news programs dozens of times — reaching tens of millions of viewers, as well as reaching millions more with their published work in The Wall Street Journal, Washington Examiner, National Review and other publications, explaining the problems with big government proposals and offering free market solutions.
Steamboat Institute‘s Emerging Leaders Advisory Council (led by CU law student Lauren Golem) produced a creative 4-minute video, explaining how the 2nd Amendment is “the great equalizer” for women seeking to protect themselves. These promising young leaders from across the U.S. are actively promoting free market solutions at the grassroots level with our support. This is the next generation of leaders who will help make the case for America’s First Principles throughout their lifetimes.
Your investment in the Steamboat Institute can help us reach millions more people with the message of:
* LIMITED TAXATION AND FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY
* LIMITED GOVERNMENT
* FREE MARKETS
* INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* STRONG NATIONAL DEFENSE